Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 134 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 134 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Mills (#RunLiftAndLive)
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton is teasing “something new” for Tread, and another image suggests it will be Lanebreak for Tread.
- Peloton recently added an extra difficulty level for Lanebreak on the Bike, and renamed the other levels.
- Amazon Prime Day will be July 11-12, and highlighted that there will be Peloton discounts.
- A Matt Wilpers Live DJ class in July is only available (for studio spots) to Chase Sapphire card holders.
- Ben Alldis & Erik Jager will both teach some live classes at PSNY in July.
- A new Madonna artist series took place this week.
- New German artist series on the way with Depeche Mode, Elton John, Elvis Presley, Cher, Bob Marley, & The Beatles.
- Adrian Williams is back teaching live classes after taking some time off to recover from surgery.
- The first outdoor audio walk from Alex Toussaint was released this week.
- Peloton Studios in both New York & London will be closed with no live classes on July 3rd & 4th, 2023.
- Another weekly purge took place, but this time nearly 4 weeks worth of classes were removed.
- Some Peloton members have started a petition to save Peloton’s marathon race prep classes.
- Peloton released a new summer apparel collection this week.
- Peloton also confirmed that there will not be a Pride apparel collection this year.
- Happy Birthday to Selena Samuela, Andy Speer, Denis Morton, and Katie Wang.
- Logan Aldridge is running the Chicago Marathon and raising money.
- Kirra Michel taught a yoga class in Times Square.
- Several Peloton instructors give tips on destressing.
- Mariana Fernandez was on the Ali On The Run podcast.
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts was interviewed in Ebony.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Lil’ Kim Ride – 6/15/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#ArisDawnG, #AMaJar3)
- Becs Gentry – 30 min Father’s Day Run – 6/16/23 @ 10:00am ET (#ECamp1017, #UTECollins, #GracieCannoli)
- Hannah Corbin – 30 min Country Happy Hour Ride – 6/16/23 @ 3:00pm ET (#KGreg007)
- Bradley Rose – 45 min 80s Ride – 6/17/23 @ 7:00am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Callie Gullickson – 30 min Upper Body Strength – 6/17/23 @ 8:00am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Ash Pyror – 20 min Juneteenth Row – 6/17/23 @ 10:00am ET (#RideRunRows23)
- Charlotte Weidenbach – 30 min Metal Ride [English] – 6/18/23 @ 5:30am ET (#Billy_YatesIII)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 45 min Intervals & Arms Ride – 6/18/23 @ 2:00pm ET (#BSimonSayys)
- Christine D’Ercole – 60 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 6/18/23 @ 3:30pm ET (#SpinzAnne23)
- Ben Alldis – 20 min Total Body Strength – 6/19/23 @ 6:30am ET (#Estonian_Chick)
- Jon Hosking – 20 min Hi-NRG Run – 6/20/23 @ 2:35am ET (#Estonian_Chick)
- Kristin McGee – 30 min Yoga Flow – 6/20/23 @ 7:30am ET (#Seglo3)
- Marcel Maurer – 30 min Full Body Strength [German] – 6/20/23 @ 11:30am ET (#Estonian_Chick)
- Jess Sims – 60 min Bike Bootcamp Full Body – 6/20/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#AlishaJaiden, #RebeccaTrigilio, #UTECollins)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min Intervals & Arms Ride – 6/20/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#DaisyMac, #GPM585, #AMAJar3)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 10 min Madonna Standing Core Strength – 6/21/23 @ 4:00am ET (#LadyGinger, #JenniCarlene)
- Alex Karwoski – 10 min Madonna Row – 6/21/23 @ 4:00am ET (#BradenJ21)
- Ally Love – 15 min Dance Music Barre – 6/21/23 @ 9:30am ET (#LoveSquadPeloton, #RingetteMom)
- Emma Lovewell – 20 min Groove Ride – 6/21/23 @ 12:30pm ET (#_StefWithAnF_)
- Aditi Shah – 10 min Gratitude Meditation – 6/21/23 @ 12:45pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 6/21/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#FitHutchy)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.