Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 122 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 122 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Mills (#RunLiftAndLive).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton said in a recent article they plan to have members in the studio for rowing classes soon.
- Cliff Dwenger was announced as the newest strength coach and had his premiere class this week.
- A new image from PSNY hints that Mariana Fernandez will be teaching Tread classes soon.
- Jess King is back on the schedule and taught her first class this week.
- A casting company is looking for ‘real members’ to be in a Peloton commercial.
- The Ride & Run to Greatness will wrap up with the run game this week.
- A Shania Twain artist series took place on Thursday.
- You can now search for classes on the Android app, with iOS coming soon too.
- Matty Maggiacomo had a meet & greet at the Peloton store in Toronto, Canada.
- Emma Lovewell is having a book launch event moderated by Cody Rigsby.
- There was a clearance sale on the adidas website for the adidas x Peloton collection.
- Happy Birthday to Becs Gentry this week.
- Shape has an article on Peloton for Women’s History Month.
- Ally Love was on the Drew Barrymore show.
- Tunde is having another book signing event
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Camila Ramon – 30 min Shakira Ride [Spanish] – 3/23/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#Celestine_)
- Jenn Sherman – 30 min Pop Ride – 3/24/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#RozReich712)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min Pop Punk Ride – 3/24/23 @ 2:30pm ET (#AMAJar3)
- Emma Lovewell – 30 min Rock Ride – 3/26/23 @ 10:00am ET (#DaisyMac)
- Ally Love – 30 min Intervals & Arms – 3/26/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#RedHawkRider)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 45 min Hike – 3/26/23 @ 2:30pm ET (#MySoulProclaims, #KatieInSeattle, #RachelSpins24, #ResoluteRedHead)
- Hannah Corbin – 20 min Dance Music Barre – 3/27/23 @ 9:30am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Christine D’Ercole – 45 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 3/27/23 @ 10:00am ET (#DivineMissB)
- Adrian Williams – Thunder 45 Tread Bootcamp – 3/27/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Jess King – 30 min EDM Trap Ride – 3/28/23 @ 10:00am ET (#Arrow1nTheKnee, #Tobin_Beissicle, #AcvoDadoss, #DJacksX, #RidinOnTheRiver, #WesternTheCat, #DarkAngel4066, #KelleyVulovic, #77MHicks, #Tahoe_Mama)
- Logan Aldridge – 20 min Chest & Back Strength – 3/28/23 @ 6:00pm ET (#ROCStein, #K_Rebecca)
- Tobias Heinze – 20 min Hills Run – 3/29/23 @ 12:35pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Hannah Frankson – 15 min R&B Ride – 3/29/23 @ 1:55pm ET (#ElitaTheLira)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 15 min R&B Ride – 3/29/23 @ 6:15pm ET (#HypeGirlHelath, #MariaCooch)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min AT’s Run to Greatness Practice – 3/29/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#DippinDOt22)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply