Peloton is closing out their Women’s History Month celebration with a Shania Twain artist series! Peloton officially announced the series via Instagram:
🎵 Giddy up to the beat with our LIVE Shania Twain’s Artist Series
Strut your stuff with our LIVE Shania Twain’s Artist Series. Only on Peloton 😉 Let’s go yall!
The post included a video featuring Shania herself sharing the news and telling members she’ll see them on the leaderboard.
The series will launch on Thursday, March 30 and will include six classes across five modalities, including one class in German. You can find the complete class list below:
Shania Twain Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min. Shania Twain Run [German] – Marcel Maurer – 3/30/23 @ 11:30am ET
- 20 min. Shania Twain HIIT Cardio – Logan Aldridge – 3/30/23 @ 6:00pm ET
- 30 min. Shania Twain Yoga Flow – Ross Rayburn – 3/30/23 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min. Shania Twain Run – Olivia Amato – 3/30/23 @ 7:00pm ET
- 30 min. Shania Twain Ride – Hannah Corbin – 3/30/23 @ 7:00pm ET
- 20 min. Shania Twain Row – Ash Pryor – 3/30/23 @ 7:30pm ET
We first reported this series was on the way in February, when Peloton added new artist series classes throughout the month of March to the studio booking site. Peloton also held Women’s History Month artist series for Kylie Minogue and H.E.R. earlier this month.
Members will receive an artist series badge – as well as a 2023 Women’s History Month Badge – for completing any of the Shania Twain classes. You can always find a comprehensive list of available badges via our guide.
To check out previous Peloton artist series, you can utilize the complete list via our site.
Will you be opting into the Shania Twain artist series?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply