Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 11 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 11 in your player of choice!
This week, we have an interview with Peloton community member Maggie Craig, and cover the the following topics:
- We received a tip new coaches will likely be announced in the next few weeks, and one of them is likely to be German instructor Cliff Dwenger
- ICON Fitness (maker of NordicTrack) has filed a lawsuit against Peloton
- A new Broadway Series was announced, and the first installment was the Hamilton Peloton classes
- Several other special classes were announced – Sundays with Love Season 2, the third chapter of “Ministry of Sound”, and a Viva Latino Spotify collaboration
- First generation Peloton pedals (on bikes purchased before June 2016) were recalled over a safety issue
- Peloton support stated that Bluetooth cadence sensors would stop working on Peloton digital, but that statement was later retracted
- Cody sat down for an interview with Hurdle podcast
- We interview Peloton community member Maggie Craig
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.