There’s nothing like the legendary guitar riffs of @defleppard to make you work out like an animal. Get going to Def Leppard’s powerful rock anthems in this new Artist Series—and rack up progress towards the #Rock22Challenge.
Classes begin on April 20, and the series will include five classes spanning four modalities. The instructors for the series include: Ben Alldis, Tobias Heinze, Sam Yo, Jess King, and Mariana Fernández. You can find the complete class list below.
Def Leppard Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 20 min Def Leppard Upper Body Strength – Ben Alldis – 4/20/22 @ 6:30am ET / 11:30am BST
- 20 min Def Leppard Run – Tobias Heinze – 4/20/22 @ 12pm ET / 5pm BST / 6pm CET [On Demand, German]
- 30 min Def Leppard Ride – Sam Yo – 4/20/22 @ 3pm ET / 8pm BST
- 20 min Def Leppard Run – Jess King – 4/20/22 @ 7pm ET / 9am +1 AEDT
- 30 min Def Leppard Power Yoga – Mariana Fernández – 4/20/22 @ 6:30pm ET / 8:30am +1 AEDT
Members can expect to receive an artist series badge for taking any Def Leppard class, and all classes from the series should count towards progress in the ongoing Rock 22 Challenge. If you’re interested in collecting other badges, check out our complete guide.
As part of the announcement, instructor Sam Yo held an Instagram live with Phil Collen, Def Leppard co-lead guitarist. If you missed it, you can find the chat on Sam’s Instagram. Phil Collen is also scheduled to ride live on Sam Yo’s Def Leppard ride and will be featured on the special guests leaderboard filter.
For the full rundown on all available artist series, you can always reference our exhaustive artist series list.
Will you be opting into the Def Leppard artist series?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.