Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 79 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 79 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and Jackie Prewitt (#Playing_Big).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton is hiring people to work at both the New York & London studios.
- Jess Sims ran the Boston Marathon and shared her reason for running.
- There is a new 3 week “Rock 22” series featuring dozens of artist series classes.
- Adrian, Callie, Matty, and Robin all have new one week split strength training programs.
- Selena Samuela has a new ongoing Tread Bootcamp series featuring rock music.
- Christine D’Ercole’s “Reflection Ride” series is back for a new season with 4 new classes coming up.
- Peloton has 5 new classes for Earth Day, including the first ever scenic meditation classes.
- There were some issues with some specific on-demand classes this week, that has since been fixed.
- Peloton has a collection of apparel for Mother’s Day, and featured Kirsten Ferguson and her kids
- Peloton’s next earnings call will be on Tuesday, May 10th @ 8:30am ET
- Alex Toussaint & his foundation donated some Peloton Bikes
- A new interview showcases Camila Ramon
- The New York Times has a new article titled “Breaking Up With Peloton”
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and this week’s guest cohost Jackie Prewitt (#Playing_Big) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Jenn Sherman – 30 min My Mixtape Ride – 4/14/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#Kathym19)
- Bradley Rose – 20 min Paramore Ride – 4/16/22 @ 7:00am ET (#MelissaGiggles, #WingardiumKitty, #EOP3, #GeorgieSaz, #MunchieMom, #MattMono3, #ShanSpinz, #TommyVivisMom, #HilzSpinz, #TamMight and others from Bradley Roses’ Rebels group)
- Jess King – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 4/16/22 @ 9:30am ET (#JacksMannequin, #NurseCorrine)
- Erik Jager – 20 min System of a Down Ride [German] – 4/17/22 @ 6:30am ET (#Rachie_Merriman, #ButMakeITSazzy)
- Daniel McKenna – 20 min System of a Down Run – 4/17/22 @ 8:30am ET (#Dae610)
- Rad Lopez – 20 min Core Strength – 4/17/22 @ 9:00am ET (#Purple4MyGirl)
- Adrian Williams – 30 min Legs & Shoulders Strength – 4/18/22 @ 7:00am ET (#NatashaRSawyer)
- Kendall Toole – 20 min Iron Maiden Ride – 4/18/22 @ 8:00pm ET (#Victoria_Xox, #EdBurtonBrown, #Andijo2634)
- Ally Love – 30 min 2000s Rock Ride – 4/19/22 @ 6:00am ET (#MelissaMerdeir0s, #WorkWork, #Breeb_31, #ArahSay21, #TBabeyyy, #MelBlack80)
- Callie Gullickson – 30 min Paramore Bike Bootcamp – 4/19/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#ChristineHosana, #EmiThomas1, #GinaBinna)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min 90s Run – 4/19/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#RodneyFrench, #RennradMama)
- Camila Ramon – 45 min Pop En Espanol Ride [Spanish] – 4/19/22 @ 8:00pm ET (#Pelo4Cafecitos)
- Ben Alldis – 20 min Def Leppard Upper Body Strength – 4/20/22 @ 6:30am ET (#DaisyMac, #JudithSTL, #miss_sarah_beth)
- Tobias Heinze – 20 min Def Leppard Run [German] – 4/20/22 @ 9:00am ET (#FleetwoodMom)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 30 min Hike – 4/20/22 @ 9:45am ET (#Playing_Big)
- Robin Arzon – 45 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 4/20/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#JessParks308)
- Susie Chan – 60 min Intervals Run – 4/20/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#ChrisMGiles)
- Sam Yo – 30 min Def Leppard Ride – 4/20/22 @ 3:00pm ET (#ProfVoldemort, #Thixon1, #Eelwk, #Spinderalla69_spins)
- Hannah Corbin – 30 min Dance Music Barre – 4/20/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#Kaetrn)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply