Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 72 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 72 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Women’s History Month is being celebrated in March.
- Peloton is offering a $300 discount off the Bike, Bike+, and Tread.
- The free home trial for Peloton equipment has been extended to 100 days.
- Anna Greenberg announced she is pregnant.
- Jermaine Johnson has started teaching strength classes.
- Callie Gullickson is teaching the March strength stack.
- Rebecca Kennedy is teaching Hiking Bootcamps on the Tread.
- Becs Gentry is back with a new “Strength for Runners” class.
- Peloton reminded the community they had a Labrinth artist series last year.
- Nico Sarani taught a peace meditation class, and was joined by 7 other instructors live in class.
- Peloton’s Fitness Flipped podcast, hosted by Tunde Oyeneyin, was officially announced.
- Peloton’s new CEO clarified recent comments about pricing changing.
- Former Peloton CEO John Foley sold around $50 million of stock.
- Peloton was ranked as the #2 US brand for the second year in a row.
- Peloton’s new NYC headquarters won an award based on how it is set up to “promote occupant health and wellness.”
- Healthline has a feature on Bradley Rose, and his return to fitness following a stroke.
- Jess Sims was interviewed on LoLo Jones’ podcast.
- Matt Wilpers has a discussion with Jessie Diggins about training, recovery, and more.
- Men’s Journal has a short interview with Cody Rigsby.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was selected as part of Facebook’s “We The Culture” program.
- NBC News has an article looking at the past year for Peloton.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- 2/25/22 @ 11:30am ET – Benny Adami – 20 min 80s Pop Ride (#Kenny_Bania)
- 2/26/22 @ 9:30am ET – Jess King – 30 min Sweat Steady Ride (#MeganColwell)
- 2/28/22 @ 10:00am ET – Christine D’Ercole – 30 min David Byrne’s American Utopia (#kenny_bania)
- 2/28/22 @ 8:00pm ET – Alex & Tunde – 30 min BHM Block Party Two for One Ride (#FieryLeona, #MariaKay, #ImSorry4Drippin, #TryTryTryAgain, #MovieStar600, #Julz209, #LoveForLucy)
- 3/1/22 @ 8:00am ET – Jermaine Johnson – 20 min Premiere Full Body Strength (#DrDebbieJ, #Seglo3)
- 3/1/22 @ 11:00am ET – Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 30 min Deep Relaxation Meditation (Audio) (#GarlicAndGinger)
- 3/1/22 @ 12:00pm ET – Callie Gullickson – 30 min Bootcamp: Upper Body (#kenneth_parcell)
- 3/1/22 @ 1:30pm ET – Benny Adami – 30 min Broadway Ride (#Seglo3)
- 3/1/22 @ 6:00pm ET – Anna Greenberg – 30 min Slow Flow (#Meranda_Land)
- 3/1/22 @ 6:30pm ET – Cody Rigsby – 30 min XOXO, Cody (#RunningFrom3Kid, #ChristinaGrip, #LordHaveMercy55, #BossinUp4Donuts, #WombatMama, #TheAquaman, #Kenny_Bania)
- 3/2/22 @ 9:30am ET – Rebecca Kennedy – 45 min Hiking Bootcamp (#Snophysh, #Daphne_Rill, #AnnieTheMinx, #J_Bo13, #MamaDocGetsFit, #ApparentlyAsh, #Seglo3)
- 3/2/22 @ 10:00am ET – Denis Morton – 45 min Power Zone Ride (#DebFern, #CycLor)
- 3/2/22 @ 11:00am ET – Emma Lovewell – 20 min EDM Ride (#LuvThisJrney4Me)
- 3/2/22 @ 1:30pm ET – Susie Chan – 45 min Walk + Run (#ChrisMGiles)
- 3/2/22 @ 5:30pm ET – Andy Speer – 30 min Tread Bootcamp: Core (#Kenny_Bania)
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply