Peloton has announced their newest artist series, which will feature the music of legendary disco singer Donna Summer. Peloton shared the news via Instagram:
She’s got the angelic voice that rocks you with power, soul, subtlety and sensuality. Grab some water, and let these pulsing rhythms drive you to the dance floor. It’s time to turn up the temperature with the queen, @officialdonnasummer.
The series begins on March 9 and will include six classes spanning five modalities, all happening live except for two pre-recorded on demand drops. The instructors for the series are Ross Rayburn, Jon Hosking, Matty Maggiacomo, Rebecca Kennedy, Cody Rigsby, and Leanne Hainsby. You can view the complete list of classes below.
Donna Summer Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min Donna Summer Yoga Flow – Ross Rayburn – 3/9/22 @ 6:00pm ET
- 10 min Donna Summer Post-Run Stretch – Jon Hosking – 3/9/22 @6:00pm ET [On Demand]
- 30 min Donna Summer Run – Matty Maggiacomo – 3/9/22 @ 7:00pm ET
- 20 min Donna Summer Core Strength – Rebecca Kennedy – 3/9/22 @ 7:30pm ET
- 30 min Donna Summer Ride – Cody Rigsby – 3/9/22 @ 8:00pm ET
- 10 min Donna Summer Cool Down Ride – Leanne Hainsby – 3/9/22 @ 8:35pm ET [On Demand]
Members can expect to receive an artist series badge for completing any of the Donna Summer classes, and may even receive a Women’s History Month badge as well. You can find a complete list of available badges in our guide.
If you’re interested in taking other featured artist series classes, browse the complete collection in our list. If you’re a disco fan, be sure to check out Cody Rigsby’s 30 minute Casablanca Records Ride, which features numerous Donna Summer songs.
Will you be taking any of the Donna Summer Peloton classes?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.