Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 7 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 7 in your player of choice!
This week, we cover the the following topics:
- Peloton held an investor & analyst call last week. Several interesting topics were discussed from possible new instructors, new workout types, the certified pre-owned program, UK & German Tread classes, and more!
- Bike bootcamps have launched with Jess Sims, Cody Rigsby, and Robin Arzon
- Apple is officially a Peloton competitor with their new Apple Fitness+ service that was announced with the new Apple Watch Series 6
- J Balvin is the next featured artist
- A new “Train Smart” strength collection has appeared to get people started with strength training & classes
- Peloton will be celebrating LatinX heritage month
- Former Peloton competitor FlyWheel filed for bankruptcy
- Peloton has extended the amount of warranty included in the Tread+
- Product review of the KBow Archery leaderboard names
- We interview Peloton rider Christie Witherell (#CaffeineMama_RN)
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.