Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 6 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 6 in your player of choice!
This week, we cover the the following topics:
- Peloton announced the new premium Bike+ and lower cost Tread this week. We cover what is new, what has changed, and what to look forward to
- We have a hands on demo of some of the new Bike+ features
- A new support page appeared for the Bike+ talking about auto-calibration and a “load cell sensor that measures output separately.” We look at if that could mean the Peloton Bike+ has a true power meter now.
- The Q4 2020 & FY 2020 earnings call was on Thursday, our special guest Mo Takhim provides a recap and analysis
- Bike Bootcamps officially start this week with Jess Sims, Robin Arzon, and Cody Rigsby
- Peloton has added resistance bands classes
- German language strength classes have started
- Peloton CEO John Foley talked about how strength is the new area Peloton is going to try to win
- Peloton teased the eventual announcement of a CPO Certified Pre-Owned bike program
- Developer Jeremy Klein demonstrated that the Tread+ could eventually support GymKit Apple Watch Health integration
- Peloton had the Wyclef Jean artist series workouts this past week, as well as the return of XOXO Cody
- Robin Arzon announced that she is pregnant
- The community came together for Christie Witherell this week
- We interview TV Producer Ian A. Hunt #Hunty50
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.