Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 34 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 34 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- New Pilates instructors were announced & 20 new classes added.
- Peloton was ranked the #1 place to work in New York City by Comparably.
- ICON Health & Fitness has filed a new patent lawsuit against Peloton.
- A rumor on Deuxmoi suggests Peloton will launch new partnerships with athletes & celebrities.
- An iOS update added volume mixes (more instructor / more music) and view all bookmarks.
- Peloton Germany is launching a One Team Challenge with Erik Jäger & Motsi Mabuse.
- Did Bradley Rose tease a launch of Peloton Boxing?
- A new spring apparel line launched this past week.
- The White Stripes featured artist series was officially announced.
- An Usher artist series looks like it is coming soon.
- Christine D’Ercole has launched a new Reflection Series.
- Jenn Sherman is bringing back her My Mixtape rides on Sundays.
- Matt Wilpers gave a demo of the lower cost Peloton Tread on Canadian TV.
- Christine D’Ercole gave an interview with the Talk of the T-Town Podcast.
- Jess Sims has an interview with Shape.
- Ally Love celebrated a birthday this past week.
- Amanda & John share their picks of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.