Another week, another featured Peloton artist series! Peloton appears to be moving to new artist series every week, with last week seeing the Justin Bieber artist series. Next up will see a series of The White Stripes Peloton workouts – with options for runs, rides, yoga, and more.
The White Stripes Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 minute The White Stripes Peloton Ride – Mayla Wedekind – 4/13/21 @ 12:10pm ET
- 30 minute The White Stripes Peloton Ride – Denis Morton – 4/14/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- The White Stripes Peloton Strength – Andy Speer – 4/15/21 @ 10:00am ET (On-Demand)
- The White Stripes Peloton Yoga Flow – Kristin McGee – 4/15/21 @ 10:00am ET (On-Demand)
- 30 minute The White Stripes Peloton Run – Selena Samuela – 4/18/21 @ 12:00pm ET
The White Stripes are re-releasing their studio catalog, including their debut album “The White Stripes”, on April 23rd. (You can see it on Amazon here with this affiliate link). This another example of how artists are starting to view Peloton as a platform for advertising their music and new promotions.
You can stay up to date with who Peloton has previously featured on the artist series, and who is coming up next, with this handy page.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.