Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 3 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 3 in your player of choice!
This week, we cover the the following topics:
- Will Jess King start teaching Tread classes soon?
- Timing of Peloton studios in both UK & US reopening to public
- Extended bike warranties available in UK
- Difficulty levels temporarily appeared for cycling classes
- High five / tablet issues on the bike
- Emma Lovewell signs with UTA
- The new “Ministry of Sound” series of rides with Ben Alldis
- Highlighting a few articles & interviews the instructors appeared in over the week
- New mindfulness meditation series by Aditi Shah
- New strength specific warmups being added to the library
- Interview with Paul Findlay #AmputeeVetUK
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.