Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 17 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 17 in your player of choice!
Listen to Podcast: Episode 17 – November 29th, 2020
This week, we interview Simon Raine (#chaoss), a former gym owner who is now a Peloton member, and cover the the following topics:
- The annual Turkey Burn & Gratitude Week classes took place – Robin Arzon set a new class record with over 50,000 live riders
- The possibility of a new coach was teased by the instructors on Instagram
- Peloton launched their Cyber Monday & Black Friday sales, but only in international markets
- A small running-based apparel line was launched in the US
- All classes from the US studio were cancelled for one day on short notice
- Cody Rigsby was interviewed in Vogue
- Several instructors were featured in an article in “The Independent”
- Christine D’Ercole was a guest on “The Eat for Endurance” podcast
- We interview Simon Raine (#chaoss), a former gym owner who is now a Peloton member and moderator in the Peloton UK Community
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply