Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 15 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 15 in your player of choice!
Listen to Podcast: Episode 15 – November 15th, 2020
This week, we interview Barbara Wanner (#Wundermam), who was recently featured in the “We All Have Our Reasons” Peloton ad campaign, and cover the the following topics:
- Official availability dates for the new lower cost Tread were announced
- Amanda gets a demo of the new Tread – hear her review and comparison to the Tread+
- Tread is now available in showrooms for demo nationwide
- A Beyoncé featured artist series took place
- Beyoncé will form a multi year partnership with Peloton, including gifting free memberships to students at 10 HBCUs
- Peloton celebrated Veteran’s Day with some special classes on Tuesday
- Peloton has detailed some of the specific steps they are taking to address the Bike & Bike+ shipping delays
- A new trademark was filed that would allow Peloton branded cosmetics, cleaners, or other similar products
- Peloton further confirmed there would be no hardware discounts for Black Friday in the US & Canada through an email to some members
- Hannah Frankson and Sam Yo celebrated their one year Pelo-versary
- Ally Love had another interview with PopSugar, this time about her friendship with the other instructors, and what her favorite workout type is
- Aditi Shah celebrated a birthday this week
- Peloton Germany will celebrate their official one year anniversary this upcoming week on November 20th
- There’s speculation if Irene’s live ride on the schedule Friday will end up being an artist series ride
- There is a now a toll-free number (freephone) for Peloton Germany customer support
- We interview Barbara Wanner (#Wundermam), who was recently featured in the “We All Have Our Reasons” Peloton ad campaign
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply