Update – On November 10th, Peloton announced this artist series was part of a bigger collaboration with Beyoncé.
Peloton and the instructors have been teasing a special collaboration for the past few days. All that was revealed prior to tonight is that it would start off with a special two for one ride with Alex Toussaint and Tunde Oeyneyin.
Get ready to show up and show out for our most epic collaboration yet. On the edge of your seat? Good. We’ll see you on the Bike to find out more on Monday, 11/9 at 7:30 PM ET, with @alextoussaint25 and @tune2tunde.
Tonight, we found out that this is the start of series of Beyoncé Peloton classes
Beyoncé Peloton Featured Artist Series Workouts
- 30 minute Beyoncé Peloton Ride (Two For One) with Alex Toussaint and Tunde Oeyneyin – 11/9/20 @ 7:30pm ET
- 30 minute Beyoncé Peloton Yoga Flow with Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 11/11/20 @ 7:30pm ET
- Beyoncé Peloton Meditation with Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 11/11/20 (On-Demand)
- Beyoncé Peloton Outdoor Run with Robin Arzon – 11/11/20 (On-Demand)
- 20 minute Beyoncé Peloton Full Body Strength with Robin Arzon – 11/12/20 @ 7:30pm ET
- 20 minute Beyoncé Peloton Ride with Ally Love – 11/13/20 @ 5:00pm ET
- 60 minute Beyoncé Peloton Bootcamp with Jess Sims – 11/14/20 @ 10:00am ET
It took another twelve hours for Peloton to announce the other workouts in the series, but once they did, it was confirmed there would be outdoor runs, meditation, yoga, bootcamps, strength, and another ride.
Besides Taylor Swift, Beyoncé has probably Beyoncé is the most frequently requested artist for a Peloton collaboration (Peloton explicitly stated this via press release). A little over a month ago, Peloton’s head of music Gwen Bethel Riley was interviewed by the WSJ, she specifically mentioned she new the community would love a Beyoncé, and Peloton had some exciting things to announce in the future. The news of the featured artist series likely means that Peloton instructors will now be able to include Beyonce songs whenever they wish in their playlists, so be on the lookout for more songs in the coming weeks & months.
You can stay up to date with who Peloton has previously featured on the artist series, and who is coming up next, with this handy page.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
She is *the* most requested artist
Updated article to clarify Peloton stated this in their press release, thanks!