Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 126 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 126 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) & John Mills (#RunLiftAndLive)
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton has new processes for future class purges, known as “Class Library Maintenance.”
- Adrian Williams will be off the schedule a few weeks as he recovers from surgery.
- There will be several Star Wars themed classes on May the 4th.
- Ben Alldis has a new strength series called “Total Body 20.”
- A Tupac (2Pac) artist series took place this week.
- Aditi Shah has a new meditation featuring the music of Riopy next week.
- The first live Yin Yoga classes took place this past week.
- Cody Rigsby has a new boy band ride that he taught.
- Tunde Oyeneyin shared that she’s been running, but just as a hobby, and doesn’t plan to teach Tread classes.
- Peloton restocked Jess Sims’ Saturday 60 Apparel this week.
- Peloton held a meet & greet with Rad, Mariana, and Camila at PSNY on Saturday.
- The Peloton Bike & Bike+ rental program is now available in Canada.
- Peloton’s FY Q3 2023 earnings call will take place on May 4, 2023.
- Becs Gentry won first place in her AG in a half marathon and Matt Wilpers ran too.
- Matty Maggiacomo was on the Gent’s Talk podcast.
- Jess Sims is now a Good Morning America contributor.
- Ben Alldis shared the story of how Cody Rigsby hired Ben & Leanne.
- Olivia Amato was on the Hurdle podcast.
- Susie Chan is off the schedule to run a training Ultra Marathon.
- Emma Lovewell was in People.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 20 min Eid al-Fitr Walk – 4/20/23 @ 2:00am ET (#TunderHolmes)
- Cody Rigsby – 20 min Pop Ride – 4/21/23 @ 10:00am ET (#DocBrownHair, #AMAJar3)
- Anna Greenberg – 10 min Meditation For Anxiety – 4/21/23 @ 10:00am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 20 min 90s Hip Hop HIIT Cardio – 4/21/23 @ 10:00am ET (#DeCyclist87)
- Susie Chan – 15 min Earth Day Walk – 4/21/23 @ 11:00am ET (#TunderHolmes)
- Nico Sarani – 10 min Earth Day Meditation [German] – 4/21/23 @ 11:00am ET (#Kerry.Kerry)
- Andy Speer – 30 min Tread Bootcamp – 4/21/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#BackstreetsBack, #Darla576)
- Hannah Corbin – 20 min 90s Ride – 4/21/23 @ 3:00pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min 2000s Run – 4/22/23 @ 4:30am ET (#EMiller26, #EstherRussell)
- Hannah Frankson – 60 min Hip Hop Ride – 4/22/23 @ 5:00am ET (#FionMac83 #CallMeMaby_Peloton)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 min 90s Upper Body Strength – 4/22/23 @ 10:00am ET (#TheRealAJohnson)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min Broadway Ride – 4/23/23 @ 7:00am ET (#ReeHotta, #AllySpinsPelo, #FionMac83, #CaroleLLisThompson)
- Becs Gentry – 45 min Walk + Run – 4/23/23 @ 3:00pm ET (#PeachFlambe, #EMiller26, #RachelSpins24)
- Ben Alldis – 20 min Total Body Strength – 4/24/23 @ 6:30am ET (#Lokestin, #RozReich712)
- Katie Wang – 45 min 2000s Bootcamp – 4/24/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Camila Ramon – 30 min Advanced Beginner Ride – 4/25/23 @ 7:20am ET (#Celestine_)
- Denis Morton – 10 min Arms & Light Weights – 4/25/23 @ 6:10pm ET (#EMurphy1700)
- Kirra Michel – 20 min Power Slow Flow – 4/25/23 @ 6:30pm ET (#BooksBikesBeers)
- Ally Love – 30 min 80s Ride – 4/26/23 @ 7:00am ET (#MichelleLomasney, #BitofBrittBritt, #PickEmUp)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min Pop Walk – 4/26/23 @ 9:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 15 min 90s Dance Walk – 4/26/23 @ 9:45am ET (#Seglo3, #RobinRA)
- Tobias Heinze – 30 min HIIT Run [German] – 4/26/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#FleetwoodMom, #BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Aditi Shah – 20 min Yin Yog – 4/26/23 @ 12:35pm ET (#AMAJar3)
- Mariana Fernandez – 30 min Evening Slow Flow – 4/26/23 @ 6:30pm ET (#GiaMamacita, #MillerFamily20)
- Kendall Toole – 20 min Latin Ride – 4/26/23 @ 9:40pm ET (#Celestine_)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 30 min R&B Outdoor Walk – 11/4/22 @ 5:00am ET (#RunLiftAndLive)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply