Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 125 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 125 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) and Amanda Segal (#Seglo3)
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The Peloton Row patent hints at future games & virtual reality, and shows buttons on handle of the rower.
- Alex Toussaint is set to teach outdoor runs and tread walks, while Becs Gentry is hinting at Tread Bootcamps again.
- Peloton is holding “First Timer Fridays” – special classes where invites are sent to those who have never taken a class at PSNY.
- Peloton is also making some Spanish-language classes at PSNY invite only.
- There will be a book release party for Emma Lovewell’s new book at PSNY on May 7th.
- There are 3 new classes in celebration of Eid al-Fitr that were released on Thursday.
- Peloton is also releasing new classes in honor of Earth Day.
- There is a bug where classes taken on the Peloton App aren’t uploading to Strava correctly.
- You can now finance a refurbished Peloton Bike or Bike+, but can no longer finance the Peloton Guide.
- Peloton has released a new apparel collection in the US for Mother’s Day, featuring Jenn Sherman & her daughter Carly.
- Alex Toussaint’s PUMA collection launched.
- Ash Pryor was inducted into her high school hall of fame.
- Robin Arzon was also inducted into her high school hall of fame.
- Tunde Oyeneyin had an event for her paperback book release.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was featured in a Nike campaign.
- Kendall Toole was on the cover of Swagger Magazine.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Jess King – 20 min House Ride – 4/13/23 @ 10:00am ET (#DaisyMac)
- Emma Lovewell – 30 min 80s Ride – 4/13/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#spin4spritzs, #Deb8)
- Kirra Michel – 30 min Yoga Flow – 4/14/23 @ 2:00pm ET (#AMAJar3)
- Robin Arzon – 30 min HIIT Run – 4/14/23 @ 3:00pm ET (#ATCallJulia)
- Mariana Fernandez – 15 min Yoga Flow – 4/15/23 @ 11:05am ET (#MillerFamily20)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Pop Ride – 4/15/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#DippinDot22)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 4/16/23 @ 7:00am ET (#5BoysOfMine)
- Becs Gentry – 45 min Classical Run – 4/16/23 @ 9:00am ET (#MandyRose, #MomAthoner, #WorkingMom4)
- Jenn Sherman – 45 min My Mixtape Ride – 4/16/23 @ 10:00am ET (#TammyMcCracken)
- Ally Love – 30 min Feel Good Ride – 4/16/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#Fetch_it_Gretch)
- Camila Ramon – 20 min Pop Ride – 4/16/23 @ 2:40pm ET (#Krystina.Margarita, #LailOnThePelo)
- Logan Aldridge – 20 min Full Body Strength Roll Call – 4/17/23 @ 7:30am ET (#BonFire_12)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Pop Punk Ride – 4/17/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#ActiveErinManus, #MetalMags, #PoweredUpPadre, #KatieHasAdventures)
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 30 min 2000s Pop Yoga Flow – 4/17/23 @ 6:30pm ET (#AMAJar3)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 4/17/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#MetalMags, #MariaCooch )
- Andy Speer – 10 min Lower Body Stretch – 4/18/23 @ 2:00am ET (#Eric_Rides_PPC)
- Jermaine Johnson – 20 min Upper Body Strength – 4/18/23 @ 6:30am ET (#TheSuperGi)
- Callie Gullickson – 30 min Disney Bike Bootcamp – 4/18/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#MegLackman)
- Anna Greenberg – 10 min Meditation For Healing – 4/18/23 @ 12:45pm ET (#BeachesNBubbles)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min 80s Ride – 4/19/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#AMAJar3)
- Christine D’Ercole – 30 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 4/19/23 @ 2:00pm ET (#MamaFratelli)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply