Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 124 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 124 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) and Amanda Segal (#Seglo3)
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- All of the coaches were in NYC this week for the second annual instructor summit.
- A new patent shows that Peloton might add controls or knobs to the handlebar of the Bike or Rower.
- Peloton has added a new collection for their Yoga for Runners & Riders classes – and released 3 new classes.
- Peloton has released another of their new “Yoga Conditioning” classes on-demand.
- Peloton had new classes this week for the “& Juliet” Broadway musical.
- There are new German language split strength programs, and German language 5K pace setter classes.
- One of Hannah Corbin’s Barre classes is close to having been taken 1 million times – and she has a newer similar version.
- Peloton has a new “In The Row” social media series to get people familiar with the Row.
- Alex Toussaint’s new PUMA collection came out this weekend and he had a meet & greet at the PUMA store.
- There is an event at Peloton Studios London called “The Run Up” with Susie Chan.
- Peloton has relaunched financing in Australia with “Zip Money” and are offering 0% financing for 43 months.
- Peloton’s stock price dropped around 10% this week as a result of an analyst note predicting lower web traffic.
- Peloton had a sale on their cycling shoes this week, offering them for a 40% discount
- Leanne Hainsby was featured in People
- Leanne Hainsy was also on The Today Show
- Both Ben Alldis & Leanne Hainsy have new talent agents.
- Jess Sims has a new partnership with ROAR Organics.
- Aditi Shah was interviewed in Yoga Journal.
- Becs Gentry was on Ali on the Run.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Logan Aldridge – 10 min Full Body Stretch – 4/6/23 @ 2:00am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Nico Sarani – 30 min Pharrell Williams Yoga Flow [English] – 4/6/23 @ 6:30pm ET (#KatieBeth83)
- Jess Sims – 45 min Hip Hop Fully Body Strength – 4/7/23 @ 12:30pm ET (#JMBean11)
- Olivia Amato – 30 min 90s Ride – 4/8/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#SammKush, #SaraFeld)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min New Tracks Ride – 4/8/23 @ 2:00pm ET (#Hot_Wheels)
- Denis Morton – 20 min 80s Pop Ride – 4/8/23 @ 4:10pm ET (#MetalMags)
- Kirsten Ferguson – 45 min Gospel Walk – 4/9/23 @ 9:00am ET (#CareyFost, #PeloBenfica)
- Ally Love – 30 min 80s Ride – 4/9/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD, #IPeloForBeer, #LoveSquadPeloton)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 min Pop Ride – 4/9/23 @ 2:00pm ET (#DippinDot22)
- Jess King – 30 min Pop Walk – 4/9/23 @ 3:00pm ET (#Timeout_Tammy, #ILoveMopeds)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 30 min Bodyweight Strength – 4/10/23 @ 7:30am ET (#LibrarianErin, #HSumms23)
- Adrian Williams – Thunder 45 Tread Bootcamp – 4/10/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#PlantPoweredM0m)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min 90s Pop Ride – 4/10/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#MLem17, #CaroleLisThompson, #DoodlesCoady)
- Katie Wang – 45 min Row Bootcamp: Full Body – 4/10/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#MidwifeLexi, #BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Cody Rigsby – 20 min Pop Ride – 4/12/23 @ 11:00am ET (#_MissAlyss)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply