Peloton has added an option for members to change their default display language to Spanish. Peloton explained via blog post how members can take advantage of this new feature.
Note that if your mobile device is already set to Spanish, your Peloton App will automatically update to display Spanish as well.
If you would like to change your default display language to Spanish for the first time, you can follow the below instructions depending on the platform:
- Bike & Tread devices: Profile Settings > Preferences > Display Languages > Spanish
- iOS App: Settings > Peloton > Preferred Language
- Android App: Android does not currently support App-specific language changes, so you must change your device setting to Spanish in order to have Spanish be your Peloton display language.
- Web browser: Preferences > Settings > Display Preferences
- Note that you can also change your web browser language using the footer menu.
Peloton has been expanding their Spanish language content over the past year. Mariana Fernández, a yoga instructor and the first Peloton coach to teach in Spanish, joined the team in April of 2021. Later that year Camila Ramón was announced as the first cycling instructor to teach in Spanish.
Additionally, in one of the Peloton Homecoming 2022 panels it was mentioned that Peloton will start offering customer support in Spanish later this year.
You can access the Peloton blog post with additional information about Spanish display language settings here.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.