Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 75 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 75 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The pause button is now available for the Peloton Tread & Tread+
- Ally Love is in London for a new project.
- A new interview shares some details on the technology of the Peloton Guide.
- Peloton has a blog post on how they make Lanebreak playlists & levels.
- A new artist series with Reba McEntire took place.
- Peloton has 2 classes on Sunday to celebrate UK Mother’s Day.
- There are now 7 new resistance bands classes available from Hannah Corbin & Andy Speer.
- 2 new Pilates classes were added to the platform.
- A new two for one run will feature Robin Arzon & Kirsten Ferguson.
- Camila Ramon & Charlotte Weidenbach took part in the “Power In Identity” virtual event
- Peloton had a one day apparel sale in the online store.
- Hannah Corbin talked to Today about her battle with Hashimoto’s disease.
- Shape has an interview with Kirsten Ferguson.
- Marcel Dinkins completed her first marathon.
- US Weekly shared a day in the life of Cody.
- Cody Rigsby will be speaking at the NAB conferefence.
- Alex Toussaint will be the host of NewsFront event.
- Happy Birthday to Becs Gentry!
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Daniel McKenna – 45 min St. Patrick’s Day Tread Bootcamp – 3/17/22 @ 5:30pm ET (#Nunzia_L, #StrongAsAM0TH3R, #Meranda_Land)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 min 2010 Bike Bootcamp – 3/18/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#SpinninSpice, #DopamineChaser)
- Benny Adami – 30 min Helene Fischer Ride – 3/18/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Jermaine Johnson – 30 min Arms & Shoulders Strength – 3/18/22 @ 3:00pm ET (#Miss_Sarah_Beth)
- Sam Yo – 20 min Recovery Ride – 3/19/22 @ 10:45am ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD, #LiveYourSpirit, #PdotThurm)
- Cody Rigsby – 15 min Pop Ride – 3/19/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#WorkWork, #StoneyBaby)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 3/23/22 @ 6:00am ET (#FitAndFrackled, #PicklesInPA)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 30 min Pop Tread Bootcamp – 3/23/22 @ 9:30am ET (#Seglo3)
- Denis Morton – 30 min 80s Ride – 3/23/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Callie Gullickson – 10 min Arms & Shoulders Strength – 3/23/22 @ 10:40am ET (#LeeLeeLa)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min Pop Ride – 3/23/22 @ 2:30pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Matt Wilpers – 20 min Reba McEntire Run – 3/23/22 @ 7:00pm ET #SusanATX, #TwinDad_Matt)
- Kristin McGee – 20 min Reba McEntire Pilates – 3/23/22 @ 7:30pm ET (#SusanATX, #NamasteBiking, #BerthaC_RunsMD, #HadMeAtCoffee)
- Olivia Amato – 20 min Pop Run – 3/24/22 @ 11:30am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.