Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 73 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 73 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The Apple Watch can now be used as a heart rate monitor for all class types on Bike & Treads.
- A new beta test in the Peloton app shows which muscle groups will be worked, and detailed class plans.
- The iOS app was updated with a new layout.
- Peloton has a new rental program called the “One Peloton Club” in select states.
- The first two episodes of Fitness Flipped were released this week.
- There will be no live classes from March 20 – 22.
- A Donna Summer artist series was announced (and delayed).
- A few short strength classes were purged this week.
- 6 new Peloton Lanebreak levels were released.
- A patent on Peloton’s leaderboard was declared valid by the courts.
- Peloton will be included in Verizon Plus Play.
- Robin Arzon is an ambassador for GSTQ.
- Tunde Oyeneyin talked with Ebony magazine about the new podcast.
- Bradley Rose was interviewed by Shape.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Cody Rigsby – 45 minute Bike Bootcamp Full Body – 3/3/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min Country Pop Walk – 3/4/22 @ 8:05am ET (#BackInAProsecco)
- Jess King + DJ John Michael – 30 min Live DJ Ride – 3/4/22 @ 7:30pm ET (#Flaje, #ValerieHiker)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min 2010s Pop Ride – 3/5/22 @ 7:00am ET (#PushTheBikeNico)
- Hannah & Leanne – 30 min WHM Two For One Ride – 3/6/22 @ 8:00am ET (#nicjoy, #ashley6504, #LisaSparksZen,#CindyLouWhoYou, #KTRum, #CaroleLListThompson, #CarePaler, #TiaMariaSpins, #PeloKeesh, #JanieGirl111, #NittanyLionCO, #Seglo3)
- Benny Adami – 15 min EDM Ride [German] – 3/6/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 15 min Recovery Run [German] – 3/7/22 @ 1:45am ET (#TunderHolmes)
- Anna Greenberg – 20 min Restorative Yoga – 3/7/22 @ 12:35pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Jermaine Johnson – 30 min 90s Walk – 3/7/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Alex Toussaint – 20 min 90s Hip Hop Ride – 3/7/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#RideForBulldogs)
- Jermaine Johnson – 20 min Upper Body Strength – 3/8/22 @ 7:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Aditi Shah – 30 min Morning Yoga Flow – 3/8/22 @ 8:25am ET (#Seglo3)
- Jenn Sherman – 30 min WHM Ride: Power Stack – 3/8/22 @ 10:00am ET (#mini1979, #fit_happy_gabby, #ShannaJill, #Berthac_RunsMD)
- Susie Chan – 30 min WHM Run: Power Stack – 3/8/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#DaisyMac, #Seglo3)
- Ben Alldis – 45 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 3/8/22 @ 3:00pm ET (#JBMace)
- Ross Rayburn – 20 min Slow Flow – 3/8/22 @ 6:00pm ET (#AlexMaples529)
- Becs Gentry – 30 min Women’s History Month Run – 3/8/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#BethAHobbs, #Leah_Seychelles)
- Camila Ramon – 20 min Todo Ritmo Ride – 3/8/22 @ 8:00pm ET (#VamosMaria)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Tabata Ride – 3/9/22 @ 6:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Selena Samuela – 30 min Bootcamp Core – 3/9/22 @ 9:30am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Selena Samuela – 20 min Power Walk – 3/9/22 @ 10:15am ET (#Seglo3)
- Robin Arzon – 20 min Low Impact Ride – 3/9/22 @ 12:45pm ET (#NicoleBanar)
- Hannah Corbin – 10 min Hip Hop Barre – 3/9/22 @ 5:40pm ET (#ItsMamaMel)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min Hike – 3/10/22 @ 2:30am ET (#Seglo3)
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.