Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 54 is now available!
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 54 in your player of choice!
This week’s episode is temporarily not available on YouTube. We will upload it at a later date – for now enjoy the podcast version!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- An outage this week impacted both the Peloton Bike & Tread, causing tablets to be stuck on a blank screen.
- Is the pause button coming soon? It was mentioned in a recent class.
- Cody Rigsby had his first appearance on Dancing With The Stars this week with partner Cheryl Burke.
- Peloton is starting to promote their commercial offerings more, and gyms and hotels can get both the Peloton Bike & Precor equipment now.
- You can find a list & map of hotels, gyms, and vacation rentals with Peloton Bikes & Treads here.
- Hydrow has raised $200 million.
- AdWeek recognizes Peloton for their marketing efforts.
- Adrian Williams is getting a signature tread bootcamp series: “Thunder 45”
- Sam Yo shares behind the scenes of his Imagine Dragons artist series.
- Peloton has announced their last mile delivery partner for Australia.
- Mariana Fernández talks about leading Peloton’s Spanish Classes.
- Amanda & John share their weekly Peloton class recommendations.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Support the site! Enjoy the news & guides we provide? Help us keep bringing you the news. Pelo Buddy is completely free, but you can help support the site with a one-time or monthly donation that will go to our writers, editors, and more. Find out more details here.
Get Our Newsletter Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.