Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 121 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 121 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) and John Mills (#RunLiftAndLive).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Affirm announced they would forgive all remaining loan balances for Peloton members in Australia.
- Peloton has a spring sale on all their hardware devices that runs through April 3rd.
- The first practice ride of the Ride to Greatness took place this week.
- Camila Ramon had a Spanish-language Shakira ride that dropped on-demand this week.
- A new postnatal meditation class was released this week with Anna Greenberg.
- Peloton had several classes for UK Mother’s Day, and released new apparel as well.
- The first ‘London Calling’ weekend for German members is this weekend.
- Peloton has updated the iOS app to use live activities and the dynamic island.
- Robin Arzon officially announced her guided journal.
- Tunde Oyeneyin had a speaking engagement.
- Susie Chan ran another ultra marathon this weekend.
- Marcel Dinkins hosted a marathon this weekend.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Emma Lovewell – 20 min HIIT Ride – 3/16/23 @ 10:00am ET (#DaisyMac)
- Christine D’Ercole – 30 min St. Patrick’s Day Ride – 3/17/23 @ 4:00am ET (#HRSuperhero, #Ji9601)
- Ross Rayburn – 30 min Sleep Meditation – 3/17/23 @ 11:00am ET (#Cindy8237, #AMAJar3)
- Cody Rigsby & DJ John Michael – 30 min Live DJ Ride – 3/17/23 @ 5:00pm ET (#DMargi29)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min 80s Ride – 3/18/23 @ 8:00am ET (#Speech_MD, #AMAJar3)
- Jenn Sherman – 60 min 80s Ride – 3/19/23 @ 10:00am ET (#RachelSpins24)
- Benny Adami – 30 min Low Impact Ride – 3/19/23 @ 10:00am ET (#PandersAndy, #AMAJar3, #NoaSmolsky)
- Ally Love – 30 min Dance 100 Ride – 3/19/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#JulieWhite19, #TeresaAnneLena, #Vikkitoria, #Jess__Alves, #LoveSquadPeloton)
- Hannah Corbin – 10 min Barre: Upper Body – 3/20/23 @ 10:05am ET (#VA_Rides07)
- Callie Gullickson – 30 min Full Body Strength – 3/20/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#JasonD, #AMAJar3)
- Denis Morton – 45 min Intervals & Arms Ride – 3/20/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#AZonian)
- Ash Pyror & Katie Wang – 20 min WHM Two For One Row – 3/20/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#NikkiLincWill)
- Hannah Frankson & Joslyn Thompson Rule – 30 min WHM Two for One Tread Bootcamp – 3/21/23 @ 3:00pm ET (#Raq0618, #DippinDot22, #PedalCranker)
- Jess Sims – 45 min Jock Jams Bike Bootcamp – 3/21/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#Wayfinder_JKU, #DippinDot22, #IrishBrit, #AnnaBannana114, #TabithaAdams937, #Karin.Zemskiberry, #StrongAsAMother)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min AT’s Ride to Greatness Practice – 3/22/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#Tahoe_Mama)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply