Peloton has announced an extension on their standard 30 day at-home trial period. For a limited time until March 22, customers have 100 days to try out a Peloton device – the Bike, Bike+, or Tread – and receive a full refund if they choose to send it back:
For a limited time, we are offering an extended 100 Day Home Trial. Our 100 Day Home Trial is available for all eligible orders placed between March 3, 2022 at 1:00 PM EST and March 22, 2022 at 2:59 AM EST. For eligible orders, the below Home Trial Terms and Conditions apply, except you can trial your Peloton Product for 100 days.
- Those wishing to return their order must ensure their product is in like-new condition.
- The trial starts on the product delivery date, not on the product order date.
- “Remote areas” (such as Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands) are not eligible to receive the at-home trial.
- You must pay before the 100 day at-home trial. If you pay by credit card in full, the transaction will be processed before delivery, but will be entirely refunded (including shipping) if you choose to return within the 100 day window. If you pay by financing, you will need to pay the first installment to Peloton’s financing partner, but will be entirely refunded upon return of the product within the 100 day window.
- The refund will be granted after the product has been picked up by Peloton and completed processing.
Peloton has also updated their homepage with new graphics and a banner promoting the limited time offer.
Earlier this week Peloton announced an additional new promotional offer: Treat Yourself, Treat Your Friends. The offer gives every Peloton member five $300 discount links to use on themselves or friends. The offer lasts for three weeks, which is roughly the same amount of time as the extended at-home trial offer.
Support the site! Enjoy the news & guides we provide? Help us keep bringing you the news. Pelo Buddy is completely free, but you can help support the site with a one-time or monthly donation that will go to our writers, editors, and more. Find out more details here.
Get Our Newsletter Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.