On the heels of The Little Mermaid series announcement, Peloton has shared the details of their next artist series, which will feature the music of pop sensation Ava Max. Peloton posted the details via Instagram:
Kick-off Pride month to the electrifying feel-good music of @avamax in our new Artist Series.
The series will take place on Thursday, June 8, and will include eight classes across four modalities, including three classes in German. You can find the complete class list below:
Ava Max Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 20 min. Ava Max Upper Body Strength – Jermaine Johnson – 6/8/23 @ 6:30am ET [Premiere]
- 30 min. Ava Max Ride – Charlotte Weidenbach – 6/8/23 @ 11:30am ET [On Demand, German]
- 30 min. Ava Max Run – Tobias Heinze – 6/8/23 @ 11:30am ET [German]
- 20 min. Ava Max Full Body Strength – Assal Arian – 6/8/23 @ 11:30am ET [German]
- 20 min. Ava Max Pilates – Aditi Shah – 6/8/23 @ 6:30pm ET
- 20 min. Ava Max Ride – Ally Love – 6/8/23 @ 7:00pm ET [Premiere]
- 30 min. Ava Max Run – Marcel Dinkins – 6/8/23 @ 7:00pm ET
- 20 min. Ava Max Row – Matt Wilpers – 6/8/23 @ 7:30pm ET
We first reported this series was on the way last month, when Peloton added new artist series classes throughout the month of June to the studio booking site. Members can also expect an artist series featuring Lil Kim later this month.
Members will receive an artist series badge for completing any of the Ava Max classes. You can find a full breakdown of available badges via our guide.
To browse previous Peloton artist series, you can access the complete list via our site.
Are you excited for the Ava Max artist series?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.