Peloton has announced a limited time offer for a 100 day home trial. Until June 26, 2022 customers can purchase a new Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Guide and test it out for a full 100 days with the option to return it for a full refund. This is more than triple the length of the normal 30 day home trial that Peloton offers.
Peloton sent an email to some members promoting the offer and have updated the homepage with new graphics.
- Those wishing to return their order must ensure their product is in like-new condition.
- The trial starts on the product delivery date, not on the product order date.
- “Remote areas” (such as Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands) are not eligible to receive the at-home trial.
- You must pay before the 100 day at-home trial. If you pay by credit card in full, the transaction will be processed before delivery, but will be entirely refunded (including shipping) if you choose to return within the 100 day window. If you pay by financing, you will need to pay the first installment to Peloton’s financing partner, but will be entirely refunded upon return of the product within the 100 day window.
- The refund will be granted after the product has been picked up by Peloton and completed processing.
Peloton held the same offer earlier this year in March, but this is the first time the 100 day trial has included the Guide, which was released in April.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.