Peloton is celebrating Halloween with a number of special classes, as they have done in years past. They initially teased the content in their October highlight email sent to members at the beginning of the month. It said:
Oh. My. Gourd.
Things get a little bit spookier when the Halloween Collection launches this month. Don’t miss some new and scary good classes leading up to Halloween: 10/28-10/31.
There will be a number of live classes across modalities beginning on Friday, October 28 and running through Monday, October 31. You can find the complete list of classes below:
List of the 2022 Peloton Halloween Classes & Schedule & Workouts
- Olivia Amato – 30 min Halloween Run – 10/28/22 @ 8:00am ET
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Halloween Ride – 10/28/22 @ 11:00am ET
- Aditi Shah – 30 min Halloween Yoga Flow – 10/28/22 @ 12:30pm ET
- Susie Chan – 30 min Halloween Run – 10/28/22 @ 1:00pm ET
- Sam Yo – 30 min Halloween Ride – 10/28/22 @ 2:00pm ET
- Robin Arzon – 30 min Live DJ Ride – 10/28/22 @ 5:30pm ET
- Jon Hosking – 30 min Halloween Walk – 10/29/22 @ 4:00am ET
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min Disney Villains Ride – 10/29/22 @ 5:00am ET
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min Halloween Walk + Run – 10/29/22 @ 9:00am ET
- Marcel Maurer – 30 min Halloween Run [German] – 10/29/22 @ 9:30am ET
- Callie Gullickson – 20 min Halloween Arms & Shoulders Strength – 10/29/22 @ 10:00am ET
- Jess King – 30 min Halloween Ride – 10/29/22 @ 10:00am ET
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Halloween Ride – 10/30/22 @ 8:00am ET
- Andy Speer – 60 min Halloween Total Strength – 10/30/22 @ 10:00am ET
- Camila Ramón – 30 min Halloween Ride [Spanish] – 10/30/22 @ 10:00am ET
- Marcel Dinkins – 60 min Halloween Run – 10/30/22 @ 11:00am ET
- Matt Wilpers – 30 min Halloween Run – 10/31/22 @ 7:00am ET
- Kristin McGee – 30 min Halloween Yoga Flow – 10/31/22 @ 7:30am ET
- Nico Sarani – 30 min Halloween Yoga Flow [German] – 10/31/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- Mariana Fernández – 30 min Halloween Yoga Flow [Spanish] – 10/31/22 @ 1:30pm ET
- Becs Gentry – 30 min Halloween Run – 10/31/22 @ 2:00pm ET
- Erik Jäger – 30 min Halloween Ride [German] – 10/31/22 @ 2:30pm ET
Since these classes are taking place mostly over the weekend, members will be in-studio for many of the classes.
Peloton has been celebrating Halloween in classes for years – including with memorable moments such as crazy costumes, instructors dressing up as one another, or providing a good scare.
We have a complete list of Peloton’s Halloween classes all the way back to 2019 archived here. Peloton has also added a dedicated Halloween Peloton collection this year as well.
Will you be opting into any of the new Peloton Halloween content, or revisiting old favorites?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply