Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 66 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 66 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton CEO John Foley wrote an open letter to the company addressing recent rumors.
- Early estimates for the Q2 2022 earnings data were released two weeks ahead of schedule.
- CNBC reports that Peloton plans to pause production on both Bike & Tread for several months.
- The total price of both Bike & Tread are going up at the end of the month.
- Peloton is reportedly considering layoffs and some showroom closures, and bringing in McKinsey to consult.
- The NASDAQ-100 Stock Index is removing Peloton from the index on Monday.
- A new artist series with David Bowie took place.
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts & Tunde Oyeneyin hosted a Breathe In, Speak Up series in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- Jenn Sherman was back on the schedule this week.
- Alex Toussaint’s Ride to Greatness is back for a second season.
- Peloton confirmed that the All For One Music Fest will make a return.
- Peloton will release their full Q2 2022 earnings on February 8th, 2022.
- Emma Lovewell had an appearance on Live With Kelly & Ryan this week.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was interviewed in Shape this week.
- Robin Arzon’s new children’s book is now on the NYT Best Seller list.
- Adrian Williams was interviewed in People.
- Irene Scholz shared she had a baby boy.
- Happy Birthday to Ben Alldis & Cliff Dwenger this week.
- Amanda & John share their class picks of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.