Peloton is doing it again, with a new featured artist series with Britney Spears. This is the largest artist series to date as well, with there being nearly 10 different workouts as part of the series. Don’t worry #boocrew, you know Cody is teaching one of the rides! Here is the schedule of Peloton’s Britney Spears featured artist series workouts
Britney Spears Peloton Featured Artist Series Workouts
- 30 minute Britney Spears Bootcamp with Rebecca Kennedy – 7/15/20 @ 10:00am ET
- 10 minute Britney Spears HIIT Cardio with Matty Maggiacomo – 7/15/20 @ 10:30am ET
- 10 minute Britney Spears Warm-Ride with Cody Rigsby – 7/15/20 @ 7:15pm ET
- 30 minute Britney Spears Ride with Cody Rigsby – 7/15/20 @ 7:30pm ET
- 10 minute Britney Spears Arms Toning with Cody Rigsby – 7/15/20 @ 8:15pm ET
- 30 minute Britney Spears Walk with Matty Maggiacomo – 7/16/20 @ 10:00am ET
- 20 minute Britney Spears Full Body Strength with Robin Arzon – 7/16/20 @ 10:30am ET
- 30 minute Britney Spears Ride with Erik Jager – 7/16/20 @ 1:00pm ET
- 30 minute Britney Spears Run with Becs Gentry – 7/16/20 @ 7:00pm ET
Some of the Britney Spears songs you might hear on the Peloton workouts include: Baby One More Time, (You Drive Me) Crazy, Toxic, Oops! I did it Again, Womanizer, Circus, Hold It Against Me, and many others.
You can stay up to date with who Peloton has previously featured on the artist series, and who is coming up next, with this handy page.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.