Peloton has announced a new artist series today that will showcase the music of Daft Punk.
The Daft Punk Peloton classes will be available via encore classes on Saturday, December 31st. Since there are no live classes this week, the entire series will be dropping on-demand – it sounds like all classes should show up as available in the on-demand library at 2:00pm ET, on Friday, December 30th. Then the encores will be available at the times below on Saturday.
The series will include runs, rides, strength, yoga, row, and more.
Daft Punk Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min Daft Punk Run [German] – Tobias Heinze – 12/31/22 @ 3:00am ET [Encore]
- 30 min Daft Punk Yoga Power Flow [German] – Nico Sarani – 12/31/22 @ 4:00am ET [Encore]
- 20 min Daft Punk Ride [German] – Charlotte Weidenbach – 12/31/22 @ 4:30am ET [Encore]
- 30 min Daft Punk Ride – Ben Alldis – 12/31/22 @ 6:00am ET [Encore]
- 20 min Daft Punk Core Strength – Robin Arzon – 12/31/22 @ 6:00am ET [Encore]
- 30 min Daft Punk Run – Olivia Amato – 12/31/22 @ 10:00am ET [Encore]
- 30 min Daft Punk Row – Adrian Williams – 12/31/22 @ 10:00am ET [Encore]
Previously, there was no Daft Punk music available on the Peloton platform, so was never played during classes. Expect to see Daft Punk songs showing up in Peloton classes throughout 2023, since this artist series collaboration will bring the music to the platform.
Members can expect to earn an artist series badge for completing one of the Daft Punk classes. As always, you can find a full list of Peloton badges here.
Peloton now has hundreds of artist series they’ve added over the past few years. We keep an ongoing list of Peloton artist series available here.
Will you be taking one of the Daft Punk Peloton classes?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.