They made some of the most loved songs ever, managed to pull off Nordic knitwear with platform heels and they are finally now on Peloton! Get your heart racing to classic hits by @abba you’ll be singing to yourself days after your workout is done.
There will be a total of nine classes taking place from December 15-17 in five modalities: rides, runs, bike bootcamp, strength, and yoga. The featured instructors for this series are Cody Rigsby, Aditi Shah, Becs Gentry, Leanne Hainsby, Matty Maggiacomo, Christine D’Ercole, and Hannah Marie Corbin, along with Marcel Maurer and Erik Jäger teaching in German.
Three classes will drop on-demand, but the rest of the series will be taught live. The complete schedule and class list of Peloton Abba classes is below.
ABBA Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min ABBA Peloton Bike Bootcamp – Cody Rigsby – 12/15/21 @ 11:00am ET [On-Demand]
- 30 min ABBA Peloton Yoga Flow – Aditi Shah – 12/15/21 @ 6:00pm ET
- 30 min ABBA Peloton Run – Becs Gentry – 12/15/21 @ 7:00pm ET
- 20 min ABBA Peloton Core Strength – Matty Maggiacomo – 12/15/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- 30 min ABBA Peloton Run – Marcel Maurer – 12/16/21 @ 1:00am ET / 6:00am GMT [German]
- 30 min ABBA Peloton Ride – Leanne Hainsby – 12/16/21 @ 1:30pm ET / 6:30pm GMT
- 15 min ABBA Peloton Ride – Hannah Marie Corbin – 12/16/21 @ 5:00pm ET [On-Demand]
- 30 min Mamma Mia Peloton Ride – Christine D’Ercole – 12/17/21 @ 11:00am ET [On-Demand]
- 30 min ABBA Peloton Ride – Erik Jäger – 12/17/21 @ 12:30pm ET / 5:30pm GMT [German]
Peloton teased this series last week with a video on Instagram. There is no indication yet on whether there will be a special badge for completing an ABBA class, but Peloton sometimes does release new badges for big artist series that they tease in advance.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.