February 14, 2023 marks Valentine’s Day and Peloton will celebrate this year with a number of special classes, including a special edition of XOXO, Cody.
There will be a total of ten classes across six modalities: ride, yoga, meditation, walk, bike bootcamp and run. All classes currently announced will be live, including one class in German. There may be other on-demand classes that have not yet been announced.
You can view the complete class list below:
2023 Valentine’s Day Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts
- 20 min. Valentine’s Day Row – Ash Pryor – 2/14/23 @ 6:00am ET
- 30 min. Valentine’s Day Ride – Hannah Frankson – 2/14/23 @ 6:00am ET
- 30 min. Valentine’s Day Yoga Flow – Kristin McGee – 2/14/23 @ 7:30am ET
- 10 min. Valentine’s Day Meditation – Kristin McGee – 2/14/23 @ 8:15am ET
- 30 min. Valentine’s Day Walk – Matty Maggiacomo – 2/14/23 @ 9:00am ET
- 30 min. Valentine’s Day Bike Bootcamp – Callie Gullickson – 2/14/23 @ 12:00pm ET
- 20 min. Valentine’s Day Ride [German] – Mila Lazar – 2/14/23 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 min. Valentine’s Day Ride – Leanne Hainsby – 2/14/23 @ 1:30pm ET
- 30 min. Valentine’s Day Ride – Denis Morton – 2/14/23 @ 5:30pm ET
- 30 min. XOXO, Cody Ride – Cody Rigsby – 2/14/23 @ 7:00pm ET
- 20 min. Valentine’s Day Run – Kirsten Ferguson – 2/14/23 @ 7:00pm ET
This is the first time that Peloton has ever held specifically labeled Valentine’s Day classes. Last year they released a new round of their mood classes featuring three new moods: salty, spicy, and sweet. There was also a special edition of XOXO, Cody around Valentine’s Day in 2022 as well.
Will you be opting in to one of these special Valentine’s Day classes?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Hi! Looks like you may have forgotten to include Ash’s 5:00 AM Valentine’s Day Row in your list. Wanted to point it out in case you would like to update the list to include the row modality as well.