Monday, May 29 marks Memorial Day in the United States – a day to honor military personnel who have sacrificed their lives and died while serving the country. Peloton will observe the day with a series of special classes, all dropping straight to the on demand library on Friday, May 26.
There will be five Peloton Memorial Day classes across five different modalities. You can view the complete class list below:
2023 Memorial Day Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts
- 15 min. Memorial Day Row – Matt Wilpers – 5/26/23 @ 6pm ET [On Demand]
- 20 min. Memorial Day Ride – Olivia Amato – 5/26/23 @ 6pm ET [On Demand]
- 20 min. Memorial Day Yoga Flow – Kristin McGee – 5/26/23 @ 6pm ET [On Demand]
- 20 min. Memorial Day Full Body Strength – Logan Aldridge – 5/26/23 @ 6pm ET [On Demand]
- 30 min. Memorial Day Outdoor Run – Marcel Dinkins – 5/26/23 @ 11:00am ET [On Demand]
Peloton posted the class information on the @PelotonStudios Instagram story.
There is no special badge available for taking one of the Peloton Memorial Day classes.
In case you missed it, rowing classes recently became available on the Peloton App for the first time since Peloton’s rowing modality launched – so those without a Peloton Row can still take Matt’s Memorial Day Row.
As a reminder, Peloton Studios New York (PSNY) and Peloton Studios London (PSL) will be closed for maintenance next week, with no live classes scheduled between May 29, 2023 and June 4, 2023.
Peloton’s 2023 Memorial Day classes will be available beginning at 6pm ET on Friday, May 26.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply