Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. This week is the launch of the show – Episode 1 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 1 in your player of choice!
This week, we cover the the following topics:
- Announcement of Peloton’s Q4 earnings call date
- Prince has been announced as a featured artist series
- Pelothon2020 is wrapping up this week
- Dara Treseder is joining Peloton as SVP of Marketing & Communications
- Michael Murray gives some tips on listening to your body
- Community Shoutouts
- Interview with Ian Hooper (#There_It_Is)
- Highlights of some of the upcoming workouts on the schedule this week
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
There will be an accompanying podcast version of the show that will launch in the next few days, so stay tuned on how to subscribe via Stitcher, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and any other podcast service you enjoy!
As mentioned above, this show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.