Peloton has provided a look ahead at artist series for the month of May, as classes were published today to the studio booking site. There are three series to look forward to next month:
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs: May 11
- Bruce Springsteen: May 17-19
- Jonas Brothers: May 25
You can find the list of classes for each artist below. However, note that these are only the classes that will be live and open to studio participants. There will likely be others for each series that will be released straight to the on-demand library, or that may be live but without a studio audience. Expect them to be “officially” announced the Tuesday before each series, which is when we’ll find out the other instructors and classes for each series.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min. Yeah Yeah Yeahs Yoga Flow – Kirra Michel – 5/11/23 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min. Yeah Yeah Yeahs Ride – Emma Lovewell – 5/11/23 @ 7:00pm ET
Bruce Springsteen Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 45 min. Bruce Springsteen Ride – Jenn Sherman – 5/17/23 @ 7:00pm ET
- 30 min. Bruce Springsteen Full Body Strength – Andy Speer – 5/18/23 @ 6:00pm ET
- 30 min. Bruce Springsteen Yoga Flow – Denis Morton – 5/18/23 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min. Bruce Springsteen Walk + Run – Susie Chan – 5/19/23 @ 1:30pm ET
Jonas Brothers Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min. Jonas Brothers Glutes & Legs Strength – Callie Gullickson – 5/25/23 @ 6:00pm ET
- 30 min. Jonas Brothers Run – Olivia Amato – 5/25/23 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min. Jonas Brothers Ride – Kendall Toole – 5/25/23 @ 7:00pm ET
Note that Jenn Sherman’s Bruce Springsteen ride is on a Wednesday – when the studios are typically closed to members – but it will still have in-person riders. Peloton recently shifted their standing artist series day to Thursdays instead of Wednesdays to allow members to experience the classes in-person.
Bruce Springsteen has long been a favorite of Jenn Sherman – so you’re sure to see a lot of excitement around the Jenn Sherman Bruce Springsteen Peloton class.
We will share additional details about each upcoming artist series as Peloton makes the official announcements. Which series are you most looking forward to?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply