One of the new features of the Peloton Bike+ is that it supports auto-calibration, with a digitally controlled resistance system. However, there is a way to force it to perform a recalibration if you need to.
- Click the Settings button at the top right of your Bike screen
- Click into Device Settings
- Choose “Home Installation”
- Click the large icon for “Start Calibration”
- New firmware will download and the bike will recalibrate
- Click “Done” on the bike when it finishes
And that’s it – your Bike+ will be recalibrated.