In a tie-in with the upcoming Aretha Franklin movie titled “RESPECT”, Peloton will be having a featured artist series of Aretha Franklin classes. You’ll be able to take a ride, yoga flow, or strength class to Aretha’s music this upcoming week.
Cycling classes will be led by Robin Arzon & Mayla Wedekind, strength by Jess Sims & Robin Arzon, with a Yoga flow being taught by Chelsea Jackson Roberts. You can find the full schedule of Aretha Franklin Peloton classes below:
Aretha Franklin Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 minute Aretha Franklin Peloton Ride – Robin Arzon – 8/11/21 @ 11:30am ET
- 10 minute Aretha Franklin Peloton Arms & Weights – Robin Arzon – 8/11/21 @ 12:05pm ET
- 30 minute Aretha Franklin Peloton Yoga Flow – Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 8/12/21 @ 10:30am ET
- 30 minute Aretha Franklin Peloton Ride – Mayla Wedekind – 8/13/21 @ 1:00pm ET [Encore]
- Aretha Franklin Peloton Full Body Strength – Jess Sims – TBA
You can stay up to date with who Peloton has previously featured on the artist series on this complete list of Peloton featured artist series class list here.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.