Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 48 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 48 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Peloton held a groundbreaking ceremony for their new Peloton Output Park (first US Peloton factory).
- Peloton will open a new customer support center in Tempe, Arizona.
- Christine D’Ercole got engaged & celebrated her birthday.
- Ben Alldis proposed to Leanne Hainsby last week.
- Peloton released “The Roadmap” – a new documentary about Becs Gentry’s Olympic marathon trials.
- A new Aretha Franklin artist series took place.
- The “Core For Four” challenge will give a badge for taking 8 core classes.
- Kendall Toole is partnering with X2 Endurance drinks.
- Jess Sims will be hosting a livestream for pet owners.
- Emma Lovewell took part in an 80 mile charity ride last weekend.
- Happy Birthday to Rebecca Kennedy, Christine D’Ercole, Olivia Amato, Alex Toussaint, and Jess Sims.
- Amanda & John share their picks of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.