Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 14 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 14 in your player of choice!
This week, we have an interview with Gareth Jones (#funkytastic), founder of the Leanne Hainsby facebook group “Yes 2 You Crew”, and cover the the following topics:
- Peloton has released a new “Sessions” feature, that allows friends to ride together and take any on-demand class with a fresh leaderboard, similar to how an encore class works.
- The company’s Q1 2021 earnings call & report were released on Thursday
- The new lower cost Peloton Tread should be available to try out in showrooms before Thanksgiving
- Peloton is suing the US government to try to be excluded from paying some tariffs on goods & parts made in China
- UK & German classes were still having buffering issues, and a community member started a project to try to gather & share data about the issue
- UK Showrooms will be closing due to the upcoming Lockdown 2.0 in the UK
- Live classes from the US were cancelled on Tuesday, and showrooms & support were closed, due to the US election
- Peloton Digital Android Users can now see workout graphs of completed classes through their app
- Themed music classes are coming to power zone rides in the next few weeks
- Chase Tucker celebrated a birthday
- Ben Alldis announced he was going to start hosting his own podcast
- Ally Love was featured in PopSugar again
- Jess Sims celebrated her 2 year anniversary with Peloton this week
- Leanne Hainsby was featured in YOU magazine
- We give a demo of the new Sessions feature in our Pelo Tips segment
- We interview Gareth Jones (#funkytastic), founder of the Leanne Hainsby facebook group “Yes 2 You Crew”
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.